The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Oh dear

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
newbie Posted - 27/08/2011 : 10:33:04
Luna refused her rat pups last night hopefully she's just had a bad day, really hope she doesn't start refusing often, she was about 6 weeks old before her breeder found the trick to getting her to eat.

She makes all the right movements and looks interested, flicking her tongue at the rat, coming over and staring at it...and then nothing. This has been a bad week, Rio refused her feed to with being in blue! The only happy one is Vin the cornsnake who recieved a rat pink which turned out to be surplus to requirements!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 28/08/2011 : 00:25:09
ah is all coming back to me now
newbie Posted - 27/08/2011 : 22:54:25
Yep, Luna is the IJ Jag, but just to refresh your memory (and cause I can't stop taking pics!)

She's always hanging out on her branches, love that I see her so often, the corns tank looks empty most of the time!
gmac Posted - 27/08/2011 : 17:50:02
wouldnt worry Newbie is just the one refusal, cant remember (reckon its my age) what type is luna, if its the IJ as it only shed last week maybe just enough to put her off.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000