The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Xmas update on Diamond

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
VXRossi Posted - 26/12/2012 : 11:30:19
Below are images of my youngest snake, yet, will be the biggest snake. Isn't far off already. She is such a cute animal, doesn't ask for much, like most snakes. I hold her daily, as I do with my other snakes. alot of my friends, mostly girls, do not like this snake, but love my others. Apparently the head is mean and too big? bit harsh, I love this snake and always will. I feed her once a week, a few shots below you will see her bulge where she has been fed a rat which was yesterday (25-12-2012)

This images is a close up of her head, within 2 months of when I first got her.

Here she is modelling my laptop, then leaving it to go elsewhere.

Loving the heat from the laptop, she gets very comfortable on here.

Camera angle from where I was sat while watching her, you cannot say she isn't amazing.

Bird's eye view of Diamond on my laptop, so comfortable she is.

Another picture of Diamond on my laptop, she is intrigued by the Alien on the screen.

Resting after a medium rat. she definitely enjoyed that.

Diamond size comparison to my hand, she won't be able to fit in my hand soon!!!!

GROWING RAPIDLY!!!!!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
VXRossi Posted - 28/12/2012 : 23:15:38
Oh mate she is growing well bad style fast haha! They dont get that big they get 13ft max! They r lovely snakes though, and are very enjoyable to look at/watch. I wouldnt mind, in the future getting a pastel male for her! This BCI is so gentle, comes out to say hello to me then goes back in her hide am like awwww cutie! But you're right they would be a handful to handle once fully grown, it isnt recomended for anyone, female espcially to hold a full size one alone, always be with someone! I trust my snakes, they trust me, theyre beautiful! Hehe. Thanks for your comment :)
Blackcat Posted - 28/12/2012 : 15:43:49
She certainly is growing rapidly
Not a snake I would want to own but like looking at other peoples photos, will get far to big for me to be comfortable to handle.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000