The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Introductions
 Hello, new here so saying Hi!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PrincessBlondie Posted - 02/10/2012 : 13:39:31
Hey peoples,

Just introducing myself. I'm new to the BRB community, my wee one arrives on Friday, so excited!! I previously owned a BCI, albino Burm & a retic so experienced with snakes, albeit a bit rusty its been a year. So apologies in advance if I ask a silly question, but if you don't ask you don't know!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snakesitter Posted - 05/12/2012 : 21:28:41
They are amazing animals, David!

To anwer your humidity question, there are a few key tools you need to employ: use a large flat water bowl, placed partly over the heat to encourage evaporation; use a moisture-retaining substrate, which you can mist occasionally; limit ventillation into the surround room, which usually means swapping out any screen tops; and add a moist hide, which is most often packed with dampened moss.

BTW, do we want to split these last two posts off into a new thread, so that both Leigh and David have their own space for welcomes?
brad38 Posted - 03/12/2012 : 21:29:46
hi i just got my first brb amazing well worth the 30 pound taxi fair i have other snakes i am over the moon with him just need a few tips how to get my humidity over 90 i am getting it up to about 80 but i am hoping it is higher in his hide i put some wet paper towels in and mist my rub till i get some moss thanks guys and girls brad
dredayz31 Posted - 04/10/2012 : 03:01:26
Welcome
Snakesitter Posted - 03/10/2012 : 21:07:29
Welcome Leigh! So are you getting a little boy or a little girl? Any breeder picts you can share? Congrats on the new member of the family!
smart bunny Posted - 03/10/2012 : 09:00:24
Hi and welcome :)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 03/10/2012 : 00:40:03
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new RB. :) Looking forward to pictures! And the only silly question is the one that doesn't get asked. ;)
Blackcat Posted - 02/10/2012 : 20:48:24
Hello and welcome
gmac Posted - 02/10/2012 : 20:40:59
hi and welcome along
Kelfezond Posted - 02/10/2012 : 19:26:09
Ahoy!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000