The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Ideal vivarium size

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
VXRossi Posted - 11/01/2013 : 18:18:08
What is an ideal vivarium/terrarium/tank w/e ya call it size for a 2-3 year old female bci/bcc???? Anybody have any recommendations? Thanks
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 31/01/2013 : 10:50:24
What about a plastic toy tub/crate and just cut a hole in the side? (Would have to make sure the edges were all filed safe) Or an animal travelling carrier/box?
VXRossi Posted - 30/01/2013 : 15:10:40
Anyone going to reply to me? Im finding it difficult to get hold of any decent sized hides for my boa constrictor, need a little help wif what to get, or recommend! Running out of ideas! Thanks
VXRossi Posted - 26/01/2013 : 00:33:51
Excellent :) thank you! Also, i've been looking for hides in the past week or two for my boa constrictor and i cant seem to find any that are big enough for her, is there anything you would recommend that i could use as a hide? Thanks
gmac Posted - 14/01/2013 : 15:18:18
8 x 3 x 3 is massive lol, and yes would comfortably take a 9ft boa ;)
VXRossi Posted - 13/01/2013 : 22:52:46
Ahh yeh so if it was a 12foot snake you'd generally recommend maybe a 6 by 2? I was thinking maybe an 8 foot long terrarium with depth being around 3foot and height maybe 3foot too! Would that be okay for a female bci?!?!?
gmac Posted - 11/01/2013 : 19:18:17
not really age related, its down to the size of the snake. Bcc and bci grow at different rates and end up hugely different full grown, with bci ranging from 6-9ft and bcc 8-12ft. As a minimum for these snakes allow 1sqft per foot length of snake.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000