The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Introductions
 Heya!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Magentta Posted - 31/01/2013 : 13:07:13
Hi there!
Newbie here!
Currently on the corn snake forum but thought I'd say hello here as in a couple of weeks I'll be picking up my first brb!
My partner has just reserved here for me and I pick her up on my birthday!
She's a female cb12 and feeding well!
I've just got a few essentials to pick up before she arrives so I can test the setup thoroughly beforehand!

So hello and looking foreward to becoming a rainbow boa owner!!
:)
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nathair2012 Posted - 03/02/2013 : 15:20:00
Welcome :)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 01/02/2013 : 05:48:44
Hey hey, welcome to the forum, Magentta! Sorry I'm so late to the party, I have been terribly busy and haven't had much time to check in. Enjoy your stay here and looking forward to seeing pics of your new baby when you get it.
Magentta Posted - 31/01/2013 : 20:49:05
Thankyou guys! I can't wait to collect her! Just trying to decide on names but I'm sure after having her a week or so she'll tell me! :)
And don't worry I'm gonna leave the setup on all weekend before I collect her. Not used to monitoring humidity so want to make 100% the setup is working and would rather deal with any potential problems now then after she comes home :)
Snakesitter Posted - 31/01/2013 : 20:29:00
Welcome Magentta! Sue (Blackcat) is correct, they are quite the addiction -- so consider yourself warned that you'll likely end up with more than one. ;-) As a friendly tip, make sure you get her viv set up and temp-tested befor she arrives, as this will save you a lot of worry. Looking forward to picts!
gmac Posted - 31/01/2013 : 20:05:10
welcome along
smart bunny Posted - 31/01/2013 : 19:39:25
Hi Magentta from another TCS-er lol. Congrats on your soon-to-be-home BRB, I look forward to pics when she arrives
Blackcat Posted - 31/01/2013 : 16:23:37
Hello and welcome
Congratulations on becomming a BRB owner - a wonderful choice
Just a warning they are addictive (my opinion) and also this site is not as 'active' as the corn snake forum, but questions do get answered - it just takes a little longer

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000