The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 General Posts
 OMG OMG don't want to jinx it but...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smart bunny Posted - 09/02/2013 : 08:42:46
I believe Prism actually ate the fuzzy we left in with her last night

We've moved her into a bigger enclosure (as we needed her smaller one for a new addition lol!) and I think she likes it! We were supposed to leave her a feed overnight a few weeks ago but found she was deep in blue so left her... as she'd then missed a feed or 2 we tried to feed her normally and ended up assisting last week so last night it was time to try overnight again. I wanted to see where she was and I lifted the moss out of her cold hide to find her curled up at the bottom so thought - what the heck, I dropped the fuzzy on top of her - gently - left the moss out and put the hide lid back on. Lo and behold this morning I checked the hide... no Prism and no mouse either!! She's all curled up in her warm hide now and I think there's a bump there but not certain as don't want to disturb her more than a tiny peek.

We're going to wait a couple of days, then get her out and have a good search of her viv to ensure it hasn't just been moved somewhere, but I'm feeling really hopeful as she doesn't tend to go in her warm hide all that often normally, and I don't see how she could have accidentally moved the mouse out of the cold hide yay!!

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 20/02/2013 : 04:05:28
*Throws Bunny a party* :D Major congrats! This is excellent news!
Snakesitter Posted - 19/02/2013 : 20:25:03
Again congrats! Sounds like you now have a feeder!
smart bunny Posted - 16/02/2013 : 09:39:50
By tubbing I meant put him in a tiny box with the mouse overnight - didn't work for Prism but worked for the hog :)

Prism ate again last night :D Hubby didn't even check the hide this morning, he was convinced it was a one-off and she definitely wouldn't eat again and he'd just be disappointed, but I had more faith that she has indeed turned the corner, and nothing there and she's curled up in the warm one again, phew! :)
Snakesitter Posted - 15/02/2013 : 20:52:36
So I'm guessing feeding tubs have moved up on the approved list? ;-) Great news!!!
smart bunny Posted - 14/02/2013 : 14:58:29
Thanks everyone, let's hope she keeps it up!

And in other news, I tubbed Hoggy last night - wasn't all that hopeful as it never worked with Prism - and he ate too!!! This is the BEST WEEK!!!!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 14/02/2013 : 01:31:59
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D This is so great! Glad to hear she did eat for sure. Definitely the best sign ever. Congrats Bunny! Sure hope the Hoggie jumps on board soon!
Snakesitter Posted - 13/02/2013 : 21:00:22
Woot! Great news, hope she continues!
Blackcat Posted - 12/02/2013 : 14:40:55
Fab news, I do hope that this is it now and she eats with out assistance
Sorry to hear Hoggy is not feeding - hope you don't have to sacrifice a Toad
smart bunny Posted - 12/02/2013 : 10:16:54
It's definitely official, she absolutely ate the mouse, yay!!! :D Here's hoping that's the end of our struggles lol... just got to sort out the non-feeding hognose now, arrrgh!
Snakesitter Posted - 11/02/2013 : 21:07:17
Woot, great news! Generally they don't move food around other than in the process of eating it, so this looks good!
Moppet Posted - 10/02/2013 : 04:10:48
That's fab news! Hopefully she's eaten it and not hidden it, but it does sound positive
IncurableFlirt Posted - 09/02/2013 : 23:52:49
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! You go, Prism! :D Major congrats, this is fantastic news! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed that you won't come across the fuzzy elsewhere, but I really think you got it this time. It's so wonderful that she's doing so good. :)
gmac Posted - 09/02/2013 : 16:58:21
happy days, fingers crossed
Blackcat Posted - 09/02/2013 : 14:41:14
The only response is yaaaaaay
Fingers crossed you don't find a hidden fuzzy

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000