The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Eve

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 05/12/2011 : 12:56:35
So my hubby bought me a new addition. Her name is Eve. The lady sold him it as a pastel boa, as her tummy is very salmon pink. Shes 6 months old. Not sure if she is pastel or not but shes cracking

Her tummy is alot more pink than the flash on the camera makes out. She wouldnt stay still and I have constant tremors from my meds, but this is the best I could get:

Thank you for looking. Any feedback would be appreciated.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CDN_Blood Posted - 06/12/2011 : 16:56:58
I really couldn't tell you, but here in Canada, a body has a hard time giving them away. Same with Royal (Ball) Pythons.
Mamma Posted - 06/12/2011 : 15:28:31
quote:
Originally posted by CDN_Blood

No problem. She could well be a pastel and I just don't see it. Let's see what other folks who are actually keeping Boa constrictors these days say.

It's my understanding that pastels will have very light colouration - almost pastel, if you will (imagine!) and that they generally won't have freckles. The freckles on Eve are quite black, so there's certainly no lack of melanins there and that's what I'm basing my vote upon, just for the record :)

Thank you very much Im not sure how much a female B.C.I would be sold for then. I would be keen to know just oput of interest
CDN_Blood Posted - 05/12/2011 : 19:48:16
No problem. She could well be a pastel and I just don't see it. Let's see what other folks who are actually keeping Boa constrictors these days say.

It's my understanding that pastels will have very light colouration - almost pastel, if you will (imagine!) and that they generally won't have freckles. The freckles on Eve are quite black, so there's certainly no lack of melanins there and that's what I'm basing my vote upon, just for the record :)
Mamma Posted - 05/12/2011 : 19:32:48
aaaah thank you I dont really mind what she is to be honest I dont think hubby paid over the odds for her so all good. Shes a stunner for sure
CDN_Blood Posted - 05/12/2011 : 17:02:35
Very cute, but I'd say it's a BCI. You get a little colour in something and people will label it as this or that because everyone thinks it's all about morphs these days, lol. She'll be a good looking adult, even though she's got a goatee :D

Btw, that facial 'hair' is one of the things I like about boas <insert snicker here>. I love the way the pattern kind of rounds off of her eyes.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000