The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Reptile Photos
 Sol - Then and Now

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CDN_Blood Posted - 17/11/2011 : 19:21:40
Have a little neon to brighten your day. Okay, so maybe not so little, haha.

Sol is a neon strain of Diamond Jaguar Python. She's recently turned 4 years old and she came to me as a leave-behind that someone abandoned, leaving her with a roommate who knew me and made the call to see if I'd take her.

It's been just over a year since she's come to me, so here are some Then and Now shots that are 1 year and 2 days apart, just for kicks. She's currently about 7.5 feet and still throwing skins off every 6-7 weeks. I don't expect her to start slowing down until she hits around 9 feet or so. Enjoy

Sol then...

Sol today - stretched across a queen-size bed

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 27/12/2011 : 10:27:07
stunning colours. I have a soft spot for carpets, but as gmac stated you dont see many diamond jags and stunners like yours
CDN_Blood Posted - 23/12/2011 : 20:38:32
Regular Jags are a dime a dozen. Diamond Jags like these tend to be about 1K (CD/US), but I have no idea what they'd go for over the pond.
doogle Posted - 23/12/2011 : 18:49:02
these two are absolutly stunning , lucky to have them in your collection , im slowely building my collection next being added in march is a pure red tailed boa , not sure what to have after that , id love the jaguar python but they aint cheap are they ??
gmac Posted - 23/12/2011 : 13:59:43
Love them, really rich colours just wow pretty much covers it
CDN_Blood Posted - 23/12/2011 : 13:12:03
Ah-HA! I managed to find the old pre-acquisition shots of Sol with her sibling, Baxter. Here they are from March 2010...

CDN_Blood Posted - 03/12/2011 : 21:06:48
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

cracking size CDN. is a proper stunning snake

Yeah, the beauty was always there, but the size is coming nice and steadily. Give her a couple more years and she'll really be somethin' :D
gmac Posted - 03/12/2011 : 13:40:48
cracking size CDN. is a proper stunning snake
CDN_Blood Posted - 03/12/2011 : 13:25:07
Here's one from yesterday that puts things into perspective :)

gmac Posted - 17/11/2011 : 21:07:50
oooh tasty, I like that one too.

CDN_Blood Posted - 17/11/2011 : 21:00:12
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

I have seen a fair few carpets over the last fair few years, this one gets me every time. Is one i have never seen in anyone elses collection, very cool CDN.

Well thanks! The neons are few and far between, but we should start seeing them a bit more often over the next few years.

Sol was 1 of 2 that was left behind. Her sibling was equally as handsome regarding pattern, but was ivory rather than neon yellow. I have a shot of the 2 together somewhere, but will have to dig through archives to find it. In the meantime, here's a single shot I still had kicking around of Sol's ivory sibling...equally nice, just no pop :P

gmac Posted - 17/11/2011 : 19:39:36
I have seen a fair few carpets over the last fair few years, this one gets me every time. Is one i have never seen in anyone elses collection, very cool CDN.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000