The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles for sale/re-homing/swap
 Pair of brazilian rainbow boa's for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ash250380 Posted - 19/05/2009 : 16:11:10
Born jan 08, great feeders, very large for age, not related (can be bred) I WILL ONLY SELL TO AN EXPERIENCED REPTILE KEEPER! Available with or without fully equipped viv 32-21-18 inch, offers over £100 brighton, buyer collects
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PixieHEARTSSnakes Posted - 18/06/2012 : 06:59:09
Are the still available?
reptiledanny Posted - 25/07/2010 : 17:32:00
its a year old lol
Kazerella Posted - 12/07/2010 : 14:45:41
I think it was a really old post Tomb87
tomb87 Posted - 05/06/2010 : 11:58:59
have you still got the columbians and are they a true pair, thanks
gingerpony Posted - 24/06/2009 : 20:10:31
quote:
Originally posted by Lewy

I just don't like insults flying about all over the place on the forums
that's what makes us nicely different from some other reptile forums
Lewy Posted - 24/06/2009 : 14:23:13
quote:
Originally posted by tintin

lewy the email section doesnt seem to work while i understand what you are saying and agree to a point photos ect i can honistly understand an error or two but these snakes were discribed as 5 ft long and as large as an arosol...they were 2 1/2 foot anan inch across at best. i will leave it here but things should be as described and not total fabrication..a pic should of been attained i agree

If that's the case I apologise - I just don't like insults flying about all over the place on the forums (that's the kind of thing that'll give us a bad name).

I'll look into the problem with the email. I'll also add a sticky about good purchasing/selling practices to the top of the classifieds section, we don't want this happening again.
Kazerella Posted - 24/06/2009 : 11:32:12
Sorry to hear about the misunderstanding Tintin.

tintin Posted - 23/06/2009 : 17:30:36
lewy the email section doesnt seem to work while i understand what you are saying and agree to a point photos ect i can honistly understand an error or two but these snakes were discribed as 5 ft long and as large as an arosol...they were 2 1/2 foot anan inch across at best. i will leave it here but things should be as described and not total fabrication..a pic should of been attained i agree
Lewy Posted - 23/06/2009 : 16:44:38
I wouldn't say that this gives this site a bad reputation. The Classified section is there to help people sell their animals to good homes.

I'm sure Ash made an honest mistake and didn't realise his snakes were Columbians. Best advice before committing to a purchase is to ask for photographs first, along with shedding and feeding records, then follow up by going to see the snake(s) in person to see that the health of the snake in question is as described.

Sorry to hear you did so many miles and wasted a day, but i would have preferred it if you just told people they were Columbians rather than try to ridicule another forum member (please keep stuff like this to PM or email in the future) We are not like other forums and won't tolerate it.

Ash to help with your sale could you please post a photo of your Columbians

tintin I can understand why you are annoyed, but please leave it at this.

Thanks
tintin Posted - 22/06/2009 : 22:49:38
they are columbians and really not that big the bloke is scared of them but as they are totally brown its not hard to tell that they are not brbs.really feel people should know what theyve got and or sell as it gives sites like this a bad reputation if imformation is incorrect even his other snake claimed to be an argantinian isnt as i sede b4 there are enough pics an info on this site alone to recognise a brb
matty18714 Posted - 22/06/2009 : 21:00:52
Sorry to hear that, what were they?
tintin Posted - 21/06/2009 : 22:23:58
bewarned these are not brazilian rainbows wasted a day and £60 in fuel coz someone doesnt know his arse from his elbow not impressed esspecially as ther are brb pics all over thi site
tintin Posted - 20/06/2009 : 11:57:41
are these still avalible please thaqnks derek
matty18714 Posted - 18/06/2009 : 16:04:19
Sorry Kaz, im not walking to yours and home
Kazerella Posted - 18/06/2009 : 08:58:05
I don't know, she said no to going to Brighton, but then it is a 3 hour round trip in the wrong direction

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000