Update pics on angel
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2012 :  05:12:44  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ive taken a few pics of angel with callum yesterday and some are too good not to share, she`s doing great and she`s settled in her new viv, at her last weigh she was 1.7kg but has grown since

We have developed a little understanding with her, we tap on the glass if shes in her hide and 80% of the time she appears out of the hide and has a look, once we open the the door she makes her way out onto us, its quite funny how she does it sometimes :-)

Callum has a really lovely habit of kissing her as she is up and about the face area, we are all very happy and chilled in each others company as the pictures show :-)

Aint they a pair :-)

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, 2 brazilian rainbow boas called zeus and hera, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2012 :  18:59:46  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got a good picture of angel last saturday which clearly shows her temperament, she climbed up off the floor onto my lap and curled up resting her head on my index finger, its like having another puppy lol

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, 2 brazilian rainbow boas called zeus and hera, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Hatchling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2012 :  14:45:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fab pics. I love seeing "kids handling snakes" pictures

Mamma. Location: Dundee

2.0.0 cornsnakes 1.1.0 kingsnakes 0.1.0 western hognose 0.1.0 hog island boa

wishlist: Arizona mountain kingsnake. Tricoloured, western hognose, Thayers kingsnake...pretty much MOAR kingsnakes

Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2012 :  14:46:03  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya

As promised albeit very late heres a few pics of angel on christmas day, shes over 10ft long now and weighing in at 7.5kg, shes a proper babe and absolutely loves the interaction with anyone but definitely has an eye for me, she follows me around and curls upon or with me, shes proper awesome and am sure you will all agree her colours have come through a treat ;-)

Had her out chilling in our bedroom lastnight while I was waiting for the wife to get ready

Off for a stroll on our bed

Her head size compared to my hand

Martin

Go to Top of Page

Blackcat
Hatchling

United Kingdom
341 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2012 :  15:39:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow she has grown some from the first lot of photos - lovely snake

1.1.0 BRB's 0.0.2 CRB's
0.1.2 Corn Snakes
1.0.0 House snake
0.1.0 Crested Gecko
Go to Top of Page