Paraguayan & Columbian
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CDN_Blood
Rainbow oddball

Canada
489 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  04:13:03  Show Profile  Visit CDN_Blood's Homepage  Send CDN_Blood a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They're both heading in to a moult so I thought I'd capture some 'Before' shots and dazzle you all with some 'After' shots in a couple of weeks, lol.

Skyler - E.c.crassus

Tagz - E.c.maurus

TODD
25 Years of Commitment and Responsibility in Private Herpetoculture

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  04:46:34  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no doubt that they are both going to be dazzling in their new skin....because they're pretty dazzling right now in their old. ;) I can't wait to see Skyler in new skin, those Paraguayans are stunning.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Blackcat
Hatchling

United Kingdom
341 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  11:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait for the next lot of photos - as Incurable has said, they are pretty dazzling in these photos.

1.1.0 BRB's 0.0.2 CRB's
0.1.2 Corn Snakes
1.0.0 House snake
0.1.0 Crested Gecko
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  23:47:01  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looking great as always, Todd. Has you reluctant feeder finally warmed up to the concept of a regular mealtime?

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

CDN_Blood
Rainbow oddball

Canada
489 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  02:24:23  Show Profile  Visit CDN_Blood's Homepage  Send CDN_Blood a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

Looking great as always, Todd. Has you reluctant feeder finally warmed up to the concept of a regular mealtime?

Thanks, Cliff. Skyler still hasn't eaten, and Tagz refused food since her last shed also, so they're both moulting empty this time. I'm not *really* surprised with either since they were so heavily fed before, but it'd be reassuring to see them eat a little some-some :)

TODD
25 Years of Commitment and Responsibility in Private Herpetoculture
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  05:10:44  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It'll happen soon, I'm sure. :-)

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2012 :  00:49:30  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to seeing these guys in a few weeks, absolutely love Tagz and Skyler. Looking great as always CDN

GMac
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000