Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Ramses-Pearl Baby Profiles (2015-B, #11-13)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2016 :  20:26:53  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Baby #11 (Het *Probable* Female)

This little lass has a whopping nine short and one long dorsal chains on her back. Her sides are mostly crescents, with one stretched spot on her right and three merged and one stretched spot on her left. (Note that I thought I detected “junk” during one sexing session, but numerous repeated attempts have not borne that out. I therefore cannot 100% guarantee this baby’s gender.)

Birth

Two Weeks (First Shed)

Five/Six Weeks (Second Shed)

Front

Side

As of December’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 38 grams.

Baby #12 (Hypo Female)

This small gal has only two short dorsal chains on her back. Her dorsal spots, however, are of widely mixed sizes; and she has two small black dots on her back. Her sides are consistent crescents, except for one eclipse and two fragments on her left side. She took an early dislike to the evil spray bottle, which she valiantly attacked at every opportunity before deciding it was more ladylike to sit and bear it with stoic resignation.

Birth

Two Weeks (First Shed)

Five/Six Weeks (Second Shed)

Front

Side

As of December’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 34 grams.

Baby #13 (Hypo Male)

This small guy is the pattern king of the litter, and a probable holdback. His uniqueness starts with a cool forked center line on his head. It continues with three short and six huge dorsal chains on his back. It finishes with his sides, which are a mixture of fat crescents and solid bullseyes, with eleven bullseyes and one pearl between them. He was curious during the grading process, and kept popping up his tiny head to watch me and the other babies.

Birth

Five/Six Weeks (First Shed)

Closeup

As of December’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 38 grams.

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000