Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2010 :  18:20:40  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Living Gems Reptiles’ Facebook page is now up and active! I could really use support from the forums I frequent and support in spreading the word. I’m hoping to hit 25 “likes” by the end of the year, and 100 by the end of the first full month (January). Please check us out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-Gems-Reptiles/180092758677226. Thank you!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook

Inkygirl
Snake mite

10 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2010 :  18:41:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
clicked I like you :D xx
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2010 :  18:43:27  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Inkygirl, if even half our readers are as nice as you, I'll get there in no time!!!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2010 :  00:20:24  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got you "liked" and spread the word to some friends. I'm sure you'll reach your goals easily, your snakes are some of the most beautiful around! Congrats on getting the page up!

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2010 :  16:45:52  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why thank you Incurable, I appreciate both the like and especially you passing the word!!!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2010 :  18:02:25  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Out of curiosity, are you western US? You know I'm holding out for Jasper's first litter.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2010 :  20:13:07  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, Los Angeles in fact. And she's growing as fast as she can. ;-)

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2010 :  18:12:57  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
May I please beg moderator assistance editing this thread? I've got a new URL for the Facebook site, but the server keeps giving me an eeror when I try to edit the first message above to replace the link. The new URL is a much simpler <http://www.facebook.com/lgreptiles>. Thank you!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Hatchling

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2010 :  18:29:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Liked"!! Best of luck Cliffe! Have you got people doing the graphics for your website? Happy to lend a hand if you need the odd image doing. Anything for a fellow BRB owner! The advice you've given me so far would have probably paid for everything going wrong twice over anyhow... lol!

Best of luck!!!!!!

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB'10 "Jade"
1.0.0. Normal Cornsnake CB'00 "Camo" _RIP_
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender Cornsnake CB'11 "Amber"
0.0.1. Spider in the bathroom
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2010 :  18:43:07  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Oscar, support appreciated! The Facebook page is actually a temporary site, and will eventually become a "feeder" site. As for the main website, I've not gotten to the graphics stage yet: I'm still crafting the text and taking the pictures. But if you're serious, I'll definitely keep you in mind. Thanks!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

Loz
Snake mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2010 :  22:23:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've 'liked' you on Facebook. Looking forward to lots of pics =)
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2010 :  23:12:34  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Loz! Every tine I profie a new animal on the forums, I also add a photo of it to the Facebook page. So there will be at least one a week going up!

Support appreciated,

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
284 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  01:27:43  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
liked.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  16:42:25  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you (again) Kehhlyr!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2011 :  21:17:04  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The site has been developing and growing well, with new pictures and posts covering our animals, breeding progress, the recent Reptile Super Show, and more! Please check it out, let us know what you think, and consider "liking" if you have not already!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  13:08:19  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fantasic page Cliff , I even subscribed to it for updates so when ever you set a status i get it stright to me mobile phone when im not at home good to read up on.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000