Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:55:43  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
looking forward to seeing photos of this one as i'm pretty sure you have got more than a bargain at that price.

edit: having seen your comments on another photo thread where you have said that one jut loks like yours, your will more than likely be a normal BRB not anery

GMac

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:01:21
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:58:10  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaverBaby

hi can u help me the snake that i hav payed for is a boa but i donnt no what this means i paid £140 for her and wil b collecting her on saturdayish

The price sounds about right and a Anerythristic Brazilian Rainbow Boa is basicly a morph of the brazilian rainbow boa if you get what i am saying so like different colouration along them lines but personally i like the normals better than the Anerythristic .
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:59:46  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

looking forward to seeing photos of this one as i'm pretty sure you have got more than a bargain at that price.

You can get them at about £150 but i think because of the age now they must have dropped £10 off the marked price to shift it , But some sellers say it's a Anerythristic to make a sale when it could be just a normal.
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:03:41  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
sorry then, but was looking at anery BRB elsewhere and the prices for them were in the thousands.

GMac
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:05:21  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

edit: having seen your comments on another photo thread where you have said that one jut loks like yours, your will more than likely be a normal BRB not anery

Maybe Raverbaby has been robbed of then lol what a shame.

@ Raverbaby - This is why it goes to show you should always do your research before you go buy an animal.
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:07:28  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

sorry then, but was looking at anery BRB elsewhere and the prices for them were in the thousands.

Really i remmeber speaking to one of the breeders at a reptile shop i visited some time in the new year and he said they go for around the £150 mark.

That's a real shock to find that out Do you have the website where you was looking ?
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:14:08  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
have pm you on the rept, dont want to post the link

GMac

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:14:22
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:16:34  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

have pm you on the rept, dont want to post the link

Thanks for the link on Reptilian mate , Looks good i am tempted to buy one I have the money but I don't think my misses would be very happy if I spent that much of money on one snake damn women always have to get in the way she just said to me "Its either me or the snake" I seriously hate it when she says that .
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:20:12  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
me too, snakes are rubbish at cooking, especially cakes

GMac

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:20:31
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:25:13  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

me too, snakes are rubbish at cooking, especially cakes

Ahah yes , Can't beat a good old home made cake with fresh cream in it from the misses .

But those Anerythristic/Ghost Morphs look soo stunning i am going to do it and contact the breeder if i find his contact details on his site see if he has any females left .
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:31:14  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
@ Gmac have a look at the Anerythristic on this site http://www.as-exotics.co.uk/brb-morphs/ looks nothing like the link you gave me.
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  17:48:10  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaverBaby

hi can u help me the snake that i hav payed for is a anerythristic brazilian rainbow boa but i donnt no what this means i paid £140 for her and wil b collecting her on saturdayish

Sorry Raverbaby, but it would not be an anery at that price point. A full and verifiable anery will easily cost $3000 US, or more. The two top lines come from Sharp and Seib, both US-based producers, and the first full anery-anery pairing was just done this past year (2010).

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

RaverBaby
Banned

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  22:04:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so hav i been scamed snakebitter ?
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  23:03:48  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
£140 is about, what, $280 US? That's what a really top-end normal would sell for, so I guess it depends on her looks.

Regardless, I'd ask for support/proof of their "anery" claim, and see what they do.

Good luck!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

RaverBaby
Banned

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2011 :  10:56:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but she is luking like 1 of ur snake like very brite and nice colour on it so av i payed for a top end normal snakebitter
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000