Rainbow Boa Videos
 Argentine Ranibow Boa update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VXRossi

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2013 :  19:48:24  Show Profile  Click to see VXRossi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
An update video on my Argentine Rainbow Boa, unfortunately I STILL don't know the sex, so I've just named it Prometheus. I like the name, I don't plan on breeding it so I don't feel the need to sex him/her. Below is a video please click, watch and comment on both here and youtube if you can please. Thoughts, comments, corrections whatever ya want. Thanks very much :)

Prometheus, Argentine Rainbow Boa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6Z4Q38Y6k

VXRossi
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
0.0.1 Argentine Rainbow Boa
0.1.0 Common BCI

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2013 :  01:52:41  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another Prometheus! Guess they'll have to battle it out. ;-) More seriously, he looks to be in great condition, and amazingly calm to boot -- well done!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

VXRossi

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2013 :  11:03:42  Show Profile  Click to see VXRossi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thank you very much Snakesittr. Ha, battle it out, would be a scene and a half! :p. Yer he/she is in pretty good condition, aint half nippy when she/he wants to be, and I don't mean nippy as in, biting/striking nippy I mean nippy as in fast, I put her on my bed and she's at the other end with her head on my mirror'd wardrobe in a flash!! majority of the time though Prometheus is perry calm and very gentle :)

VXRossi
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
0.0.1 Argentine Rainbow Boa
0.1.0 Common BCI
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2013 :  20:53:44  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm sure the name helped bring out his/her fiery attitude!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000