I Am Me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2014 :  06:58:32  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Name: Jenn to most people. aka: Becca, Flirt, Incurable, IF, "The Snake Lady".

Age: I'm old. And cranky. And if you really care to know...I'm staring 42 in the face. :P

Company: Well, I'm not official or anything, but I have been working on a side/hobby company to sell my Ball python offspring when I ever get to that point. Pyramid Pythons.

Current Reptiles: One male adult BCI boa, one male adult BRB and 17 Ball pythons of assorted morphs and sexes.

Reason For Reptiles: I have always loved reptiles, snakes in particular. It all began when I was about 7 years old and my grandmother took me to Kmart to buy some shoes. There was this lady there who had a massive Burmese python that she was letting people pet and hold. I begged my grandma to let me hold it, and I have been in love with snakes ever since.

Breeding: Working on getting to my first clutch of Ball pythons (hopefully in 2015!). No breeding plans for the boas.

Hobbies: Sewing, reading, graphic arts, writing, animals.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  21:01:39  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woot Jenn Becca Flirt Incurable "The Snake Lady"!

Question: what attracted you to ball pythons over other snakes?

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2014 :  01:21:00  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I started off with Corns (which to this day I still love). Then I got my first Ball (Royal) and fell in love with him, lol. He was so much more chill than any of my Corns. I tried branching out into boas, but then decided I really didn't have the room for that here. Balls stay smaller, can live happily in a rack setup and have bajillions of morphs....so it was kind of a no-brainer for me. I decided to re-home all of my Corns and now put most of my time into my Balls. Trying to get the breeding part of it down, hopefully this year will be better than last...didn't have any luck. :D

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2014 :  20:18:40  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah, that makes sense.

It will work out for you! I look forward to seeing pictures of eight full clutches by Christmas. ;-)

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2014 :  22:00:30  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bwahahahaha! I WISH! :D I can happily report, though, that I have witnessed several locks with the two females I am breeding this year. Fingers crossed!

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2014 :  20:44:51  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woot! :-)

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000