Reptile Shows ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  15:34:01  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does any one know if there is a donny show on coming soon in Doncaster ?

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  16:26:16  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the IHS show is on 26th June this year, and another in September

GMac

Edited by - gmac on 27/02/2011 16:28:27
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  16:27:55  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
there are always 2 donny shows every year, one in june some time and one in september, the september is always the better one to go to as there are more babies for sale, the june one always ends up having last years babies, and a few early born ones this year. this years shows are:
Sunday 26th June 2011

Sunday 18th September 2011

in addition West Midlands Branch will be holding there show at the dome doncaster on the 6th november 2011.

My collection (so far)
1.1.0 het pied royal python-bullet and bow
1.0.0 ghost corn snake-monty
1.0.0 dog-jake

wish list:
normal royal python, het pied female, lesser female, mojave male and every other morph + plus a brazilian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  15:17:48  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Danny , Does any one have postcode and also is this show for members only or can public go as well ?
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  18:40:38  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heres all the info: http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=84
it is both a members and public one. you pay more as the public, and have to wait an extra 30 mins to get it, but apart from that, its excellent

My collection (so far)
1.1.0 het pied royal python-bullet and bow
1.0.0 ghost corn snake-monty
1.0.0 dog-jake

wish list:
normal royal python, het pied female, lesser female, mojave male and every other morph + plus a brazilian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  23:12:15  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sadly, too far for me. :-(

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
284 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2011 :  01:00:21  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cheers for asking a question I was thinking the other day.
Cheers for the answer Gmac.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2011 :  17:52:20  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe there's a 3rd Donny show this year- in either November or December (check the calendar on Reptilian).

It's a branch meeting so might not be as big as the other two though.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000