Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Pandora is getting nice and big now :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond

United Kingdom
78 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  14:22:59  Show Profile  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

2.3.0 Royal Python of various morph
0.1.0 Common Boa (BCI)

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  04:45:37  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya kelf

She`s looking great, whats her stats now ?

Will get some pics up of dorris(red tail boa) and angel(burm) soon as am sure their racing on a growth spurt at the moment angel has doubled in weight and grown over a foot in 2 months

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, 2 brazilian rainbow boas called zeus and hera, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond

United Kingdom
78 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  18:00:24  Show Profile  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Martin.
she's about 7 years old, just over 7ft and about 15kg in weight now :D

0.1.0 Common Boa (BCI)
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  04:14:51  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She really is looking great, credit where its due, hows the confidence with her now after her striking at you a while ago ?

What and how often do you feed her at this size ?

Gathering info ready for when mine are this size

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, 2 brazilian rainbow boas called zeus and hera, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond

United Kingdom
78 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  11:21:55  Show Profile  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh i'm fully confident with her again now, it was a strange anomoly. But of course i'm a little more careful than I was beffore I don't blindly stick my arm in the viv without checking her mood anymore.

I feed her once a week with the biggest rats my shop stocks, i'm hoping to move to rabbits as soon as they are in stock.

0.1.0 Common Boa (BCI)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000