Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Update on Diamond
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VXRossi

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2012 :  23:06:03  Show Profile  Click to see VXRossi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here are a few update photos of my female Boa Constrictor Imperator(BCI). She is still in the 4 foot wooden exo terra vivarium, glass sliding panels with aspen bedding. She is gaining weight and size rapidly. She is feeding on weaned rats at the minute and they're going down pretty well :), take a look, let me know what you think. Thank you

Close up of the little beauty, can see all the scales pretty well on this photo, I like it.

Diamond here has constricted a weaned rat, and she swallowed it all whole with ease.

Although I have fed Diamond a few times since this photo, I think this photo emphasizes her body size back then compared to what she is like now. Nothing but pure POWER. Also, as you can tell by her eyes, she is, in this photo currently going through shed mode.

Diamond, a few weeks ago modelling my laptop, she actually looks stunning on this photo, the color of the keys on my laptop bring out the color on Diamond.

Once again, let me know what you think, and I hope you liked my update photo's :). Thank you

VXRossi
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
0.0.1 Argentine Rainbow Boa
0.1.0 Common BCI

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2012 :  00:03:09  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lovely BCI, very cool indeed

GMac
Go to Top of Page

VXRossi

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2012 :  19:30:17  Show Profile  Click to see VXRossi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you GMac, she is a beaut isn't she, like I say, she is growing rapidly, she is so tame aswell, only hisses now and then when I go to pick her up but it is very rare, usually when she shed's she hisses a little. She knows I'm not going to hurt her but like any cold-blooded animal, I am a massive heat source, and to them I will ALWAYS be considered as a threat. I want a pastel Boa next, then that is going to be my last one.

VXRossi
0.1.0 Common BCI
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2012 :  19:45:56  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
nice choice, but bet it wont be your last lol

GMac
Go to Top of Page

VXRossi

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2012 :  18:50:06  Show Profile  Click to see VXRossi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I agree, it won't be, it's just my last for now. The vivarium that my BCI is in atm will eventually be a home to two or three royal pythons. I'll need to make a suitable sized vivarium for the bci when she has exceeded her current viv. All planned for future ha.

VXRossi
0.1.0 Common BCI
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000