Fibreglass vivs anyone????????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Paulusworm
Snake mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2009 :  00:17:29  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
O.k. Here goes. I've just woken up and jumped out of bed having had a eureka moment. If, and it is a very large if, I can get fibreglass vivs manufactured and realistically price them so as to make it worth my while would any of you lot be interested in buying them. I'm initially looking at 3'x2'x2' and 4'x2'x2' to start with and expanding to other sizes if it proves viable. Just to clarify. I am sounding the idea out and not taking orders just yet. Cheers .

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2009 :  09:59:43  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do it!

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Snake mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2009 :  14:21:27  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys. I'm afraid the project is a no go . Been talking to my old employers and for them to build to a standard that I would be willing to sell, i.e. indestructable, would mean that any customers would be charged a fortune.

Oh well. Back to the drawing board
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2009 :  19:40:50  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What about making fibre-glass hides?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000