The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Paraguayan & Columbian

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CDN_Blood Posted - 27/06/2012 : 04:13:03
They're both heading in to a moult so I thought I'd capture some 'Before' shots and dazzle you all with some 'After' shots in a couple of weeks, lol.

Skyler - E.c.crassus

Tagz - E.c.maurus
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 29/06/2012 : 00:49:30
Looking forward to seeing these guys in a few weeks, absolutely love Tagz and Skyler. Looking great as always CDN
Snakesitter Posted - 28/06/2012 : 05:10:44
It'll happen soon, I'm sure. :-)
CDN_Blood Posted - 28/06/2012 : 02:24:23
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

Looking great as always, Todd. Has you reluctant feeder finally warmed up to the concept of a regular mealtime?

Thanks, Cliff. Skyler still hasn't eaten, and Tagz refused food since her last shed also, so they're both moulting empty this time. I'm not *really* surprised with either since they were so heavily fed before, but it'd be reassuring to see them eat a little some-some :)
Snakesitter Posted - 27/06/2012 : 23:47:01
Looking great as always, Todd. Has you reluctant feeder finally warmed up to the concept of a regular mealtime?
Blackcat Posted - 27/06/2012 : 11:48:13
I can't wait for the next lot of photos - as Incurable has said, they are pretty dazzling in these photos.
IncurableFlirt Posted - 27/06/2012 : 04:46:34
I have no doubt that they are both going to be dazzling in their new skin....because they're pretty dazzling right now in their old. ;) I can't wait to see Skyler in new skin, those Paraguayans are stunning.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000