The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Videos
 A few of the Clan

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CDN_Blood Posted - 06/06/2011 : 15:34:45
Some previously recorded video and some new stuff. Both Rainbows appear in this short iMovie project. Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvr7YOAyOVU
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CDN_Blood Posted - 27/07/2011 : 18:50:56
quote:
Originally posted by Zer0Sanguine

I was thinking about getting a blood but when I saw just how big they get at a show I was flabbergasted to say the least.

That's a male - females get *much* larger :)
Zer0Sanguine Posted - 27/07/2011 : 18:39:44
I was thinking about getting a blood but when I saw just how big they get at a show I was flabbergasted to say the least.
Snakesitter Posted - 08/06/2011 : 19:59:29
LOL!
flaboye Posted - 08/06/2011 : 14:26:52
Great vids CDN. I played them in 720p !!

-Joe
CDN_Blood Posted - 08/06/2011 : 02:28:33
Oh, gotcha. Well, when one does have a few Blood Pythons kicking around, it's best to warn people before they come over. I don't worry about the Carpets, Rainbows or Royal scaring anyone, but the Bloods can scare folks just by their size. It's easier to tell people in advance than it is to haul a corpse to the curb on garbage day if they have a cardiac event because I forgot to tell them :)
Snakesitter Posted - 07/06/2011 : 23:42:01
I meant more as in a human being unexpectedly surprised by a snake attempting a "slealth" climb: "wait, what!?" ;-)
CDN_Blood Posted - 07/06/2011 : 23:30:19
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

quote:
Originally posted by CDN_Blood

The Carpets, well, they're just so curious and social that they'll actually seek people out to climb up

That sounds like a surprise waiting to happen. ;-)

LOL. Oh gee, no. These things are absolute dolls. I'd trust them before a Royal Python any day, they're just so social and they don't spook easily at all. When they're trucking around the house I routinely have to step over them or walk right past their face and they just don't care. They're ultra sweet.

If anything is going to strike-out, it's one of the Bloods; they're a wee bit insecure, but they're still good snakes as far as Bloods go :)
Snakesitter Posted - 07/06/2011 : 20:44:35
quote:
Originally posted by CDN_Blood

The Carpets, well, they're just so curious and social that they'll actually seek people out to climb up

That sounds like a surprise waiting to happen. ;-)
CDN_Blood Posted - 07/06/2011 : 01:11:57
Thanks, Cliff. I've never had a snake snap at my camera, but then again, I spend so much time socializing my clan that they're tolerant of just about anything, even my Bloods. The Carpets, well, they're just so curious and social that they'll actually seek people out to climb up, whereas the Rainbows prefer to be left to their own devices, but ya still gotta love 'm :)
Snakesitter Posted - 06/06/2011 : 18:13:08
Great vid, Todd! Tagz and Skyler were my clear (unbaised, cough cough) favorites...though Tanner deserves a prize for Most Interesting Frozen Pose. Funny how when faced with a camera, rainbows either want to bite it or climb over it!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000