Peanut settling in.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jeff7377

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2012 :  10:28:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got an update from Sue today. She said that she took Peanut out today and she had no problems at all with him. She said he was very active and wanted to check out everything. She would have taken pictures but said her hands we full of snake. Hopefully one of the kids will help out and pics will come soon.
Jeff&Sue

Blackcat
Hatchling

United Kingdom
341 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2012 :  11:27:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad Peanut is settling well and behaving.
I know exactly what she means regards taking photos when only her and the snake - juggling snake and camera is an art in itself, but I have a dog and cat who are always trying to be in shot too.
Looking forward to the photos - Patience is a virtue they say

1.1.0 BRB's 0.0.2 CRB's
0.1.2 Corn Snakes
1.0.0 House snake
0.1.0 Crested Gecko
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2012 :  01:50:54  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awww, cute! You are going to have so much to catch up on when you finally make it home. :) Sue is getting to have all the fun! ;) Honestly, though, I think we all know how she feels. Wrestling even a neonate RB and a camera at the same time takes some super skills that develop only with time, lol! Looking forward to the shots when Sue's able to catch some!

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

jeff7377

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  10:18:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just saw a video of Peanut feeding tonight. He is looking happy and not so hungry now. It was my 17 year old daughters first time feeding a snake and the commentary was priceless!!! It has my crew and I laughing are butts off. Needless to say she was a bit surprised. Peanut did his job flawlessly and gave my guys and I a some much needed entertainment. Thank you Kelly and Peanut!!!!!
Jeff&Sue
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  16:21:15  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Sounds hilarious...you should totally share the video here in our vids section. ;) :D I'm so happy to hear that Peanut has settled in very well. That's one lucky little guy!

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  21:07:32  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree, I'd love to see that vid, Jeff!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

jeff7377

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  01:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will see what I can do.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic